More Fun Games Online
Most Liked New Typing Games
City of Grendale4.1/5 Free the city of Grendale from the evil CandleFinger! Are you a keyboard hero? Check out this beautiful adventure and tr...
Boomerang Rogue-Lite3.9/5 Dash through the mysterious world with your boomerang. Play with both hands, use left hand to shoot your boomerang that...
KeyBall Maze Version 23.9/5 Escape from the labyrinth! Guide the ball through maze with your keyboard. Use keys A-Z to find a way out. Adjust the s...
Most Played Typing Games of All Time
KeyTower3.7/5 Drop Crates on top of each other to make a sky high tower. Type the key or sequence shown in the crate to drop it. Pick...
Typing Attack4/5 Welcome to play one of the best typing shooting games! The spaceships appear in the screen, you shoot by typing words un...
Typing Racer3.6/5 Do you like Nitro Typing Race Games? Race against time by writing easy words! Earn $ to buy cool racing cars. Hit space...
Related or Similar
AbcYard Typing Adventures3.5/5 Help the little bunny to find back home through the forest. Move bunny with two hands, both middle and forefingers DF JK...
Type ABC Nitro Race2.8/5 Test drive how fast you type A-Z! Type ABC Nitro Race is a game where you try to beat another nitro type RC car to get a...
Bubbles A-Z3.2/5 New version of exciting underwater bubble game! Your goal is to burst the bubbles before they reach the surface of the s...
How to Play
Learn physics of winter driving uphill! New Crazy Racer Driving game teaches homerow keys while you ice drive in lapland winter as crazy. If your car is no more moving, you need to cool down, you can try to drive slowly back and forward, or hit space to spin your car against the physics, one tip is also to keep down homerow keys a bit longer to avoid slipping. Play this game with home row keys (ASDFJKL) and type crazy words to and drive against physical forces and winter conditions. If you are stuck try to hit spacebar and your car spins around itself forward like a snow ball.
Note: there are some special key tips shown on top during the game for advanced drivers, watch out! You will e.g. get instructions how to drive backward that is needed to get car moving on ice. Slippery driving uphill in snow or ice can cause your vehicle to go out of your control easily. Think you are driving downhill toward a stoplight, and when you press brakes, nothing happens. You're not having a smooth stop but instead you're slipping, and there is a risk that you hit the car in front of you. To avoid crash get familiar with this ice driving simulation game.
* Copyright (c) 2016-2018 Ali Shakiba http://shakiba.me/planck.js
* Copyright (c) 2006-2013 Erin Catto http://www.gphysics.com
* This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
* warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
* arising from the use of this software.
* Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
* including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
* freely, subject to the following restrictions:
* 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
* claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
* in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
* appreciated but is not required.
* 2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
* misrepresented as being the original software.
* 3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.