Crazy Hill Climb Racer
Learn how to drive in snow and ice uphill. Crazy Uphill Driving game will teach homerow keys but might drive you crazy. Press space to spin if you find yourself stuck and keep keys down a bit longer.Learn physics of winter driving uphill! New Crazy Racer Driving game teaches homerow keys while you ice drive in lapland winter as crazy. If your car is no more moving, you need to cool down, you can try to drive slowly back and forward, or hit space to spin your car against the physics, one tip is also to keep down homerow keys a bit longer to avoid slipping. Play this game with home row keys (ASDFJKL) and type crazy words to and drive against physical forces and winter conditions. If you are stuck try to hit spacebar and your car spins around itself forward like a snow ball.
Note: there are some special key tips shown on top during the game for advanced drivers, watch out! You will e.g. get instructions how to drive backward that is needed to get car moving on ice. Slippery driving uphill in snow or ice can cause your vehicle to go out of your control easily. Think you are driving downhill toward a stoplight, and when you press brakes, nothing happens. You're not having a smooth stop but instead you're slipping, and there is a risk that you hit the car in front of you. To avoid crash get familiar with this ice driving simulation game.
* Copyright (c) 2016-2018 Ali Shakiba http://shakiba.me/planck.js
* Copyright (c) 2006-2013 Erin Catto http://www.gphysics.com
* This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
* warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
* arising from the use of this software.
* Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
* including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
* freely, subject to the following restrictions:
* 1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
* claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
* in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
* appreciated but is not required.
* 2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
* misrepresented as being the original software.
* 3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
Fun Typing Practice! Search for Free Typing Games both for Kids and Adults